138/1890 Tee Time Ln,$149,900
1890 Tee Time Ln Lot 138
List Price $149,900 firm.
If interested please contact this person by phone only .
Contact Donna at 817 888 5114. Please leave a message so I can call you back.
- Purchased new and set September 2017. All Laminate Flooring, All Dual Pane Windows, High Quality Insulation in Walls and ceiling, Wall TV Ready,Energy Efficient Water Heater.
- Dining Room Entry Door is Steel and extra wide nice views, Ceiling fan w/light
- Gallery Kitchen with glass with glass top range,Refrigerator, All electric
- Bath Room has step in shower with multiple safety bars in room and shower high senior toilet
- Bed room closet side cupboards, ceiling fan, large window wall ready TV drawers under closet
Add on Living Room:
- Inside measures 16’3″ x 19′ 3′, Less than 1 year old, built under new city/county codes, 7 inspections during construction,
- ext ended, single roof line, insulated top bottom and sides,
- bay window with green belt view,
- room could be divided and /or 1/2 bath added wide archway to park model,
- ceiling fan with light is wall panel controlled,
- floor same level as park model
- laminated flooring,
- outside doors are wide steel insulated, siding is new concrete formula
- Installed in 2018, energy efficient unit, last winter my max bill $166.00, Summer in new room August 2 bill $76.00, September bill $90.63
- Wide with ceiling light as well as porch lights, south side could be closed in.
- Completely finished inside, laminate flooring over raised treated wood base floor, Walls and ceiling insulated, heat and air conditioned, ceiling light, side same as new room, washer dryer optional, the door is steel.
- North and west retainer walls are on this property and were paid for by myself, the south wall is on lot 139 property and they paid for it, there is room in back for a patio or sun room.
- Near central complex, great hall, pickle ball, tennis, golf pro shop,poll,hot tub,exercise room and spa, pottery, lapidary, quilting room, poll poker, game tables and library, last but not least the mail boxes all all in walking distance.
- Street View